sbs2003 email blackhole?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbs2003 email blackhole?

I made a mistake on recepit policies...and fixed it the next day. Sadly I knew about it at the next day...so the company were without mails a whole day (internal was okay).

image: .

the exchange log on the 6/12/2006 shows that (.log at the right of the image)
    [email protected] emailed but as you can see in the message tracking...it doesnt show.

Can i retrieve this? Its pretty important

thanks in advance.

Re: sbs2003 email blackhole?

Yes.
    Send [email protected] an email saying you scr*w*d up the e-mail configuration and could she send all her important e-mails again, please.
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by teiger View Post
      Yes.
      Send [email protected] an email saying you scr*w*d up the e-mail configuration and could she send all her important e-mails again, please.
      lol, that would piss andrea! bad idea! there are 20 users like 'andrea'!

Comment

check the badmail folder, you may find some there. (assuming that it is enabled at all)
        "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've saidĒ - Alan Greenspan

Comment

nothing there sadly i checked that already.

Comment

as you can see it wasnt delivered.
            lost in space? no way to see were it is guys?

Comment

If there was an issue getting to your exchnage server then there MAY be a possibility that the emails have been queued at the senders mail server.

What exactly was the problem???

Was your exchange server contactable during this period of ISSUES??

Did the sender get any NDR reports??

Comment

Originally posted by wullieb1 View Post
                If there was an issue getting to your exchnage server then there MAY be a possibility that the emails have been queued at the senders mail server.

do you think? it was day 6 of the month. we are at 12 today...they should have arrived already.

What exactly was the problem???

i messed up with the receipt policies in the exchange manager. (add a .local and made it primary i believe)

Was your exchange server contactable during this period of ISSUES??

What do you mean as contactable? (sorry dont understand)

Did the sender get any NDR reports??
                no. to their eyes they were okay.

Comment

Working...
                X