Intranet fails to install.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intranet fails to install.

When we received our server, the SBS2003 R2 software was installed by the OEM. On trying to configure Sharepoint, I found that Sharepoint didn't work at all. It was recommended to uninstall and reinstall the Intranet component as specified by KB829114.

Unfortunately, this procedure fails. I have tried several times to reinstall, but without success. Does anyone have any other ideas to try, short of reinstalling the whole SBS server?

Thanks!

Re: Intranet fails to install.

What are the error messages you get when you try and reinstall the Sharepoint component? Are there any errors in the event log?
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Unfortunately, yes.

If you need more info, please ask. Here are the errors from my attached logs.

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Intranet fails to install.

I think I have heard of this before - I am asking some of my peers for clarification.
        TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
        http://www.wintra.co.il/
        sigpic
        Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
        X