antivirus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antivirus

Does anyone have an opinion on what a good antivirus suite would be to purchase for my windows small business server 2003? Or does it come with good enough built in antivirus? All I have found specifically for it is Avast. Opinions?

Re: antivirus

First of all let me say that SBS has NO built in Anti-Virus. It has IMF for spam in exchange and you can also remove attachments of specific files suffixes.
    Otherwise all commercial anti-virus products have a package suitable for SBS
    Symantec Enterprise edition (Min 10 users)
    CA e-Trust
    McAfee
    Sophos
    Trend Micro
    NOD32
    to name just a few.....
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

For an easy to configure and roll option, Trend NeatSuite seems very good.

This suite requires minimal knowledge to install and configure.

McAfee and Symantec on the other had can be tricky especially when scanning email, Fileserver and clients all from one package. EPO - Protection pilot need more knowledge just to get them installed, never mind updating and working.

Im sure they all have there pro's and con's, strictly for ease of use though NeatSuite rocks.

James.

Comment

All the guys I know that run Trend use C/S/M. Is Neatsuite another name for that?
        Check out www.sbsfaq.com - there was an install document for ver. 2 IIRC
        TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
        http://www.wintra.co.il/
        sigpic
        Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
        X