No announcement yet.

Announcement: Vista on SBS

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Vista on SBS

If you are contemplating trying any Vista candidate on SBS, you should know that the /connectcomputer wizard is not ready for prime time yet.
    For the latest public info you should read and subscribe to Sean Daniel's blog starting with:

Watch out for further announcements as Vista becomes generally available at the end of January - or just follow Sean's blog. is the current official public information on this topic.

You now get the latest updates for this on MU (Microsodt Update) and WSUS
    Last edited by teiger; 12th July 2007, 03:24. Reason: Vista Update available on MU/WSUS

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Re: Announcement: Vista on SBS

The second link in the original post (above) contains all the info and links that and SBS 2003 SP2 administrator will require to use the "Connect Computer Wizard" with Vista clients.

I had to set up a new SBS 2003 a short while back and it is astonishing that this information is not presented in the information package with the software install set. But I guess thats what the customer pays us for