Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Windows Hacking Ideas

Dear Friends,
    This is my first post in this forum . I am a student in college , as my subject syllabus of Cyber Forensics I need the topic of "Windows Hacking" . But extensive search I am really confused where to start and end(due to wide area of topic) . So I seek your help
    to prepare a note for Exam. Need 1200 words topic . If any body can advise me it's gr8 help for me .

Waiting your help

Thanks
    Anes

Re: Need Windows Hacking Ideas

Anes, you will forgive our reluctance in assisting you with such a topic as we have no idea if you really are a student or even a script kiddie trying to gain knowledge in attacking a network. If you refine your Google Search parameters then you will find what you are after. Alternatively you can look at Pluralsight for a tutorial called, Hack Yourself First How to go on The Cyber-Offence.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Thanks sir for your reply . Any way I am not looking any specific methods i am looking for my exam not as a script kiddie to break any network . Any good urls or resources ?

Anes

Comment

Click Hack Yourself First How to go on The Cyber-Offence in my first post (or this one).
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

sigh.

subject for your exam?

the benefits of nmap enumerating for network security probes
          why SALTing passwords is important.
          The benefits of using a RAINBOW tables
          how little Bobby DropTables contributes to SQL Security
          The Rise of Script kiddies
          how to use watering-hole attacks as part of advanced, long term penetration

If you honestly, truthfully need to ask for help on finding actual ideas to write an exam about, then maybe cyber security isn't a good course for you. I only have a passing interest and I came up with those things in less than 2 minutes.
          If you're truely interested in it, you'll have particular things that interest you, whether it's crypto, network mapping, IDS, penetration testing, APT, cross-site-scripting, actual vulnerability testing and searching raw code for vulnerable memory leaks etc.
          Last edited by tehcamel; 25th September 2014, 06:23.
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
          X