• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMG 2010 URL problem

Hi
    I faced a problem
    I am using TMG 2010 and block the xxx sites but
    if any one use Google translate then it will open the site direct?????
    The TMG is license and configured to block the Nudity category and Ultra Surf and Hot Spot to cant open site or work, but the problem is any one use Google translate(or any translation online sites) he get access the sites normally cos it is works over Google (it is appears as a Google request)

any help???!!!!

Re: TMG 2010 URL problem

No one have a good idea

Comment

Damn poor QoS these days if no-one answers a question in just under 17 hours
      Mashaleh, you really should demand a full refund of your forum entrance fee

Oh, I forgot... we don't actually charge for advice, but people give up their free time to help out if they can, when they can.

If you require an authoritative answer immediately, please phone Microsoft Product Support Services, who will set an engineer onto your problem and keep going until it is solved completely. All major credit cards accepted.

If you prefer not to pay, please show some patience and wait until a TMG expert (and we do have some very good ones here) has the time to look at your post and answer it.
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
        Damn poor QoS these days if no-one answers a question in just under 17 hours
        Mashaleh, you really should demand a full refund of your forum entrance fee

Oh, I forgot... we don't actually charge for advice, but people give up their free time to help out if they can, when they can.

If you require an authoritative answer immediately, please phone Microsoft Product Support Services, who will set an engineer onto your problem and keep going until it is solved completely. All major credit cards accepted.

If you prefer not to pay, please show some patience and wait until a TMG expert (and we do have some very good ones here) has the time to look at your post and answer it.
        Sir
        I do not know why you are angry for this reduction
        I was just wondering if there is one of the may benefit me in this topic
        And I do not know what the cause of all this intolerance

I am waiting for experts to solve this dilemma because I do not have credit cards that you own

Comment

I don't think there is a way around it. You can monitor it using a sniffer or using the logging.
          If google proxied it, it won't work unless you block those translate websites as well.
          Marcel
          Technical Consultant
          Netherlands
          http://www.phetios.com
          http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
          "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
          "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

tHX Dumber
            but I am stil waiting Ossian ....

Comment

Originally posted by mashaleh View Post
              but I am stil waiting Ossian ....
              Totally unnecessary comment and it stops now thank you.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
              X