Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using the ISA Firewall to Configure Access Controls for VPN Clients to only one comp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the ISA Firewall to Configure Access Controls for VPN Clients to only one comp

Hello there,
    Can someday help me how to configure on isa server 2004 firwall policy for:
    I wont to open a vpn (pptp) connection for to a user so he can access only specific pc into my network. I dont wont him to have access into all my network.
    I have made the connection but as i can see the user is able to connect remotly to all my server and pc. As i said i wont that this user after he connect to our branch not to be able to remotely connect to all my server and pc.

Re: Using the ISA Firewall to Configure Access Controls for VPN Clients to only one

you realise that, if he can connect to just his work PC, then he could remote desktop on it, and then have full corporate access, right?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Re: Using the ISA Firewall to Configure Access Controls for VPN Clients to only one

Use the logon to option in Active Directory Users and Computers so that he cannot access other machines.
      BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
      sigpic
      Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Working...
      X