Simple Security Siite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Security Siite

Does anyone know of a website ordinary computer users can visit and get the lowdown on current security threats?

I want to advise people to keep aware but everywhere I can think of or searched for is far too techy for "ordinary" users.

Thx

Keke
    J C Rocks (An Aspiring Author's Journey)
    The Abyssal Void War: Stars, Hide Your Fires

What do you consider too techie for ordinary users. I have seen Security Reports that are in plainish English that are understandable but do go into a bit of detail the more you read. Just got to remember the bloody publisher now. Ze liddle grey scells (worst Hercules Porridge impersonation ever. Sorry Peter Ustinov) aren't what they used to be. Will look through some old drives and see if I can find them for you to appraise.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

KnowBe4 offer a newsletter that covers widespread threats in plain English. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can enter your email address https://www.knowbe4.com/resources

A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
        What do you consider too techie for ordinary users. I have seen Security Reports that are in plainish English that are understandable but do go into a bit of detail the more you read. Just got to remember the bloody publisher now. Ze liddle grey scells (worst Hercules Porridge impersonation ever. Sorry Peter Ustinov) aren't what they used to be. Will look through some old drives and see if I can find them for you to appraise.
        Defo a techie ... he has "old drives" ... er ... so do I

Oh ... and thx

Keke

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
          KnowBe4 offer a newsletter that covers widespread threats in plain English. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can enter your email address https://www.knowbe4.com/resources
          Thx

Keke

Comment

Originally posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post

Defo a techie ... he has "old drives" ... er ... so do I

Oh ... and thx

Keke
            Yes, we is the same age, so the description is accurate. Just have to remember where these old drives are now.........
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post

Yes, we is the same age, so the description is accurate. Just have to remember where these old drives are now.........

I grant you that finding things can be a bit challenging these days ... I was thinking of building a new shelving system but I'd probably forget where I put that

Keke

Comment

Working...
              X