Secure VirusScan configuration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secure VirusScan configuration

I use VirusScan 8.5 PAtch 7 and ePO 4.5. In doing a security/configuration scan the scan picked up VirusScan configuration problems. So I was wondering if there is any easy way to fix this in ePO or another utility. I know I can distribute registry changes via GPO but that means about 15-20 registry changes per machine. And find ePO real difficult and non intuitive to get this done in reasonable time. If ePO is the tool- please detail how to accomplish. See below:

The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On Access Scanner\McShield\Configuration\Alert_UsersCanRemov e does not equal 0.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On Access Scanner\McShield\Configuration\Alert_UsersCanDelet e does not equal 1.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\Email Scanner\Outlook\OnDelivery\ActionOptions\uAction does not equal 2.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\Email scanner\Outlook\OnDelivery\ActionOptions\dwPromptB utton does not equal 31.
    The value of Software\McAfee\DesktopProtection\Tasks\{21221C11-A06D-4558-B833-98E8C7F6C4D2}\uSecAction does not equal 2.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On Access Scanner\BehaviourBlocking\VSIDBlockTimeout is not >= 30.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On Access Scanner\BehaviourBlocking\VSIDBlockOnNonVirus does not equal 1.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On access scanner\McShield\Configuration\default\ScanArchive s does not equal 1.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On access scanner\McShield\Configuration\default\ScanMime does not equal 1.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\Email Scanner\Outlook\OnDelivery\ActionOptions\uAction does not equal 2.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On Access Scanner\BehaviourBlocking\dwMaxLogSizeMB_Ent is not >= 64.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On Access Scanner\McShield\Configuration\dwMaxLogSizeMB is not >= 100.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\On Access Scanner\McShield\Configuration\bLogSettings does not equal 1.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\Email Scanner\Outlook\OnDelivery\ReportOptions\dwMaxLogS izeMB is not >= 100.
    The value of Software\McAfee\VSCore\Email Scanner\Outlook\OnDelivery\ReportOptions\dwLogEven t does not equal 304.
    The value of Softw
    are\McAfee\DesktopProtection\Tasks\{21221C11-A06D-4558-B833-98E8C7F6C4D2}\uKilobytes is not >= 20480.
    The value of Software\McAfee\DesktopProtection\Tasks\{21221C11-A06D-4558-B833-98E8C7F6C4D2}\bLogSettings does not equal 1.
Working...
X