Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change login account?

hi,
    I have one winxp pro workstation in a workgroup, and also I have a 2000server domain, when I need to access the sharing folders in domain, I have to login in a domain user account, after I login cuple times, windowxp auto remember this username and password, I don't need supply the username and password .
    but now I want to login as a different user, but the since the login popup window not show, I have no way to change it, anybody has an idea?
    thanks!

Click START, choose Log Off and click Yes. Logon with your new name.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

hi,
      thanks for reply my question, but the xp workstation is not in the domain,it is in a workgroup, so even I log off, I can't login in as domain user, or I have to join that xp workstation to domain(that's not what I want to do) .
      what I need is everytime I try to access the sharing folder in that domain, usually I go to my networkplace, then I will find all sharing folders in right panel, and I click the one I need ,a login screen will show,and I just input the domain user account and password I know , then access it, the problem is xp remember the domain account , now it even don't need me to login ,I can direct access the folder, but now I need to change to use another domain accout with more privileges to access folders I can't use the current domain accout, but how can I get the login in screen back?
      by the way, you looks lovely in the picture!

Comment

try net session \\computername /delete

computername=the computer where the share resides.
        Good Luck

Shai

MCSE 2003+Security;MCSE 2003+Messaging
        HP ASE;HP AIS;HP APS

So, from me to all of you out there, wherever you are, remember:
        the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Good Day!

Comment

hi,
          it did delete the session, but I still not able to get the login screen back to change domain users.
          thank!

Comment

Working...
          X