No announcement yet.

ISA Server SSO query

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISA Server SSO query

I was unsure where to post this so I apologise if its in the wrong subforum.

I have a query about ISA Server 2006 and SSO.

A client wants to be able to use OWA (exchange 2007) and CWA (Communicator Web Access) in a way that if you enter your credentials in say OWA, it will use those credentials and allow you to login, without re-authentication, to CWA - so you only ever enter your credentials once for multiple apps.

is this possible? if so how?

Re: ISA Server SSO query

I am also newbie here and would like to suggest about Exchange Server 2007 is a great product with several new functions. The changes in Outlook Web Access (OWA) are significant. From the option to specify the language of Outlook Web Access during OWA logon, to the option of specifying different Out of Office messages for internal and external users, and also the option to block access of some file types through OWA. Outlook Web Access publishing with ISA Server 2006 is the ideal combination if you want to give your users secure access from anywhere in the world.

sorry but your post makes absolute no sense or relevance to my original question.

Spammer -- banned, will be deleted shortly
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **