This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Security

I installed this programme(PC Security) a few years ago because my sister kept downloading the same music over and over. Now a few years on I tried my luck to see if I remembered the password, I don't now the programme has locked me out of my computer. I e-mailed technical support of the programme, but they requested a fee, and since I don't have a credit card I can not pay this fee... I am running windows 98. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

I think you must read the guide lines from the forum here...
    You can not request serial numbers or cracking stuff here...
    And is the only way to breack this problem since you have call the software support.
    MCSE w2k
    MCSA w2k - MCSA w2k MESSAGING
    MCDBA SQL2k

Comment

Thanks anyway man...

Comment

Rebuild your PC with an install over the top. This should negate any problematic program. You will need the original media for all software you wish re-installed. This should work around your friends from PC Security who want some money for support.

Comment

Thanks bud will do.

Comment

Could I just delete the registry files? If so how do I find them?

Comment

DK, you do not listen. We cannot and will not provide help in passing the security measures put in place by the owner and maker of any software.

This topic is now locked.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
              Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
              MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
              X