SonicWall TZ 170

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonicWall TZ 170

Can any one help me for the FLASH Image for SonicWall TZ 170. The firewall OS is corrupted. I want to reload.

or

Way to find the flash file.

Regards,
    Manish Nadkarni
    Best Regards ,
    Manish Nadkarni

Re: SonicWall TZ 170

I have no experience with the sonicwall but you might review this;
    http://www.sonicwall.com/downloads/S...tors_Guide.pdf

See from page 47
    Marcel
    Technical Consultant
    Netherlands
    http://www.phetios.com
    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

You can download the image from www.mysonicwall.com

On the TZ170:
      1. Hold in the reset button for a couple of seconds, this will put the TZ170 in recovery mode.
      2. Log in to the TZ170 and upload the image.
      3. Import your saved settings.
      If the information you receive helps please let us know and leave reputation points where appropriate.

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. - Ted Nelson

Comment

Could you help me with the image file for download.
        Best Regards ,
        Manish Nadkarni

Comment

What do you mean?
          Have you gone onto the site g00ner pointed you to. Although I do not have a sonicwall device and therefore cannot log in, you should have no problem doing so. If you do, contact Sonicwall under your support agreement
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sorry for the delay but for once i've managed to have some time off over Christmas!!!

If you do not have an account with MySonicwall.com you can easily create one. When you have logged in you can add your device, when this has been done you will be able to download the last available (according to its support expiration) image for your TZ170. It's then just as explained earlier in the thread.
            If the information you receive helps please let us know and leave reputation points where appropriate.

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. - Ted Nelson

Comment

Working...
            X