No announcement yet.

ISA server alert

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISA server alert

am getting this message on my isa 2006 but on internet i didnt find any solution.

Alert Information
    Description: ISA Server disconnected a non-TCP connection from because the connection limit for this IP address was exceeded. Larger custom connection limits should be configured for the IP addresses of chained proxy servers and back-to-back ISA Server computers with a NAT relationship.

If anyone had similar problem i would be very greatfulfor any solution.
    The ip above is second dc win 2008 server and primary dc is server 2003.
    ISA 2006 is on server 2003.

Re: ISA server alert

Event logs on either server show anything?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: ISA server alert

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
      to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-1 from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The Key Distribution Center (KDC) cannot find a suitable certificate to use for smart card logons, or the KDC certificate could not be verified. Smart card logon may not function correctly if this problem is not resolved. To correct this problem, either verify the existing KDC certificate using certutil.exe or enroll for a new KDC certificate.

only thesw 2...nothing else