Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISA problem

hello freinds,
    I have ISA server 2004 in my network which is also configured as VPN server and We have a domain dsfh.com I want that outside users can also my vpn and ping to my internal dns server Plz can anyone help out

Re: ISA problem

I don't understand what your problem is and how your setup looks like.

What ISA server?
    What OS?
    How many nics on ISA?
    Where is it placed in the network?
    etc.
    Marcel
    Technical Consultant
    Netherlands
    http://www.phetios.com
    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

We have Windows server 2003 standard edition installed and ISA server 2004 On this we have 3 NIC's One of the NIC has Public ip configured and the other two has the following network 172.16.31.0 and 10.1.2.0
      We have DNS server which is in 10.1.2.0 network and now I want that outside users can access my DNS server I have created the users in the domain

Comment

Originally posted by Dumber View Post
        I don't understand what your problem is and how your setup looks like.

What ISA server?
        What OS?
        How many nics on ISA?
        Where is it placed in the network?
        etc.

We have Windows server 2003 standard edition installed and ISA server 2004 On this we have 3 NIC's One of the NIC has Public ip configured and the other two has the following network 172.16.31.0 and 10.1.2.0
        We have DNS server which is in 10.1.2.0 network and now I want that outside users can access my DNS server I have created the users in the domain

Comment

Working...
        X