isa q bundle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isa q bundle

i have some question about isa 2000 on windows 2000.
    1. i want that all clients in my LAN setup can do audio,vedio chatting,can use web cam,yahoo/msn messeger, and can do SMS messaging.
    2. i want that when i disable proxy in ISA then server can use internet, mean to say that server machine can browsing not clients.
    what should i do?

1. i want that all clients in my LAN setup can do audio,vedio chatting,can use web cam,yahoo/msn messeger, and can do SMS messaging.
    open the correct ports to use those products. maby you should also the firewall client on the machines.

2. i want that when i disable proxy in ISA then server can use internet, mean to say that server machine can browsing not clients.
    what should i do?
    the microsoft proxy service means that the clients use him as a proxyserver to contact internet.
    Marcel
    Technical Consultant
    Netherlands
    http://www.phetios.com
    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

ports

what ports to open? and from where?

Comment

Ali,

No offence, but you should read the basic FAQ and manual before asking such questions. Don't expect someone else to feed you the answers, especially since they are very basic and show that you actually have no knowledge about these issues. Forums are a great resource for knowledge, but you shouldn't take them for granted. Without first looking into the matter yourself your questions might cause others to stop trying to help you because they will think that you're using theirhelp as a substitute for learning and looking for the answer yourself.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X