Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i Block a user Account into my computer??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i Block a user Account into my computer??

hi to all,

can you help me to solve my problem... I have an employee who always log in to domain to my post..how can I block his domain account in my pc (only his account).

I really need some technical answer...please help me.thank you in advance..

Re: How can i Block a user Account into my computer??

Hi elz3vir.

Put your computer in an OU by itself then link a new GPO and define the Deny logon Locally setting http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true

Alternatively you can create the new GPO, link it, and filter it so that it only applies to your computer.

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions.
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Re: How can i Block a user Account into my computer??

Originally posted by JeremyW View Post
      Hi elz3vir.

Put your computer in an OU by itself then link a new GPO and define the Deny logon Locally setting http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true

Alternatively you can create the new GPO, link it, and filter it so that it only applies to your computer.

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions.
      Or, if you have no access to AD, go into "Local Security Policy", look in "Security Options" for a policy called "Deny Login Locally" and add his domain account to the list, in the form DOMAIN\username. Local security policy can be run by typing "secpol.msc" in the "Run" dialog.

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
      X