Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I change Internet Protocol Properties without permission to do it??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I change Internet Protocol Properties without permission to do it??

Hi!
    I'm new around here, and I need some little help!!

In my work the network administrator has blocked the access to the Internet Protocol Properties in Windows XP.
    When I try to get to Internet Protocol Properties, a popup window appear saying that I do not have admin privileges.
    I tried gpedit.msc but the same popup window appear saying the same thing... that I do not have admin privileges!!
    I need to know if there are some trick to get to it, without admin privileges.

I want to configure the TCP/IP to get access to the internet, cause the admin as blocked my access to the web!!

If one of you can help me I really apreciate!!
    Tanks
    Last edited by KiNtAr0; 23rd January 2007, 03:59.

Re: How can I change Internet Protocol Properties without permission to do it??

Sorry, your Admin has blocked you (and/or your network) for a reason. We will not help you bypass your network security. Be advised, if you do, you may be inline for instant dismissal if you are caught trying to bypass network settings.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I think your access to the net has been blocked VIA the proxy server!.

Another time you need to contact your admin for support.
      Best regards,
      Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ah, yes, we understand. We're computer professionals who support computing environments for people like you, and you want us (presumably because we're someone ELSEs admin and not yours) to tell you how you wreck your system so that you can continue to visit bored dot com during work hours...

Well, believe it or not, potential employers read this site and make judgements about the people they see here; and to be honest I would rather present the professional face I use at work to THE WHOLE WORLD, just in case. I want to continue to be happy to share my full name if I so wish on a forum such as this, along with the name of my employer. I am proud to do the work I do, and I want to be as employable as possible, and to retain that pride.

For these reasons I will remain professional and tell you to discuss this with your manager and your IT Support organisation who have worked together on this. Your own conduct is your guide; make your conduct unimpeachable and you, too will remain unimpeachable.

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Topic closed.
          You can find the explanation above.

If you have any questions about this subject, contact you're system administrator.
          Last edited by Dumber; 23rd January 2007, 11:00.
          Marcel
          Technical Consultant
          Netherlands
          http://www.phetios.com
          http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
          "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
          "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...
          X