Password finder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password finder

My Trouble is i have a company laptop with XP PRO and i and unable to listen to music as he has taken off windows media player and cant even install my ipod software.

I am new to all this and this has probably been answered else where in the forum

I dont want to have admin privileges all i want to do is find hes password install my ipod software and return to my settings in domain.
    This normaly did not bother me but recently i have been moved up the country and am away from home all week in a B&B so my only friend is my laptop i cant even watch movies so im pulling the last bit of hair out

Re: Password finder

Since this is a company laptop they usually have a policy to cover adding non company approved software onto the device. If you modify the settings or add programs you may open yourself up to action by your employer and this could include dismissal. Perhaps you could talk to your supervisor or the IT department and explain to them why you would need the programs you do.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

There is not realy a policy its one of the directors told the IT man take windows media player off and all the games so they would ent be playing games or watching stuff during work hours. I need it for after hours work as it just one program i need to bring it back in all i need do is log on as Admin if i have hes password remove my ipod software and give it to him none the wiser I HOPE

With all the programs out there its very easy to reset the Admin password but then he would know i was at it, i dont think i would get sacked just get a slap on the wrist its not that kind of company

Comment

Talk to your IT guy or the Director. If it was your laptop we would help.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X