How to get XP Admin's Password code?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get XP Admin's Password code?

hello, just stumbled upon this forum. someone changed the Admin's password of my friend's PC (stupid, had only one Admin type account ). though i managed to reset the password, thanks to this forum, and asked him to keep a secure and private copy of Password Recovery disk.

but while searching here, saw this post on Win XP Admin's password code.

could anyone explain me how to get this code, if i want to get the password codes of all the users on my PC? and how to work upon them?

it's only me and my sister who use this computer, i am just curious to know about these codes.

thank you

Re: How to get XP Admin's Password code?

Just considering what you said. There is only you and your sister using the PC and you want to be able to find out the passwords of all the users. Since you already know yours then that just leaves one password you want to be able to manipulate. Sorry, but I for one don't like the sound of this so there will be no assistance for you from this forum in this instance.

If you have other question please feel free to post them in the appropriate Forum on this site.

Members, please do not post links to site in this case. If he wants them he can find them on his own. Thank you.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
      Just considering what you said. There is only you and your sister using the PC and you want to be able to find out the passwords of all the users. Since you already know yours then that just leaves one password you want to be able to manipulate. Sorry, but I for one don't like the sound of this so there will be no assistance for you from this forum in this instance.

If you have other question please feel free to post them in the appropriate Forum on this site.

Members, please do not post links to site in this case. If he wants them he can find them on his own. Thank you.
      biggles77,

as i posted earlier, i am just curious to know about this, because i never read things about this.

as far as my sister's account is concerned, i know the password.

sorry, i posted out of curiosity. let the moderators and admins check and if they feel, they could delete this thread.

Comment

HH, I can understand your curiosity and it is a good thing for a computer fixer uperer to have. If you decide to go into this industry/profession it is a healthy thing to have, if not a necessary one.

If you have specific questions you want to ask we will welcome it. Just not any on how to crack a password.

Thanks for your understanding.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
          Just not any on how to crack a password.
          sorry, i may sound like a newbie, but is retrieving password code comes under illegal password cracking method?

and sorry, didn't see that you are an administrator!!

Comment

If you use a method to retrieve a lost/forgotten password on your PC so you can access your own PC again, then it is most likely not illegal. If you want to use it to find a password of another user then you run into problems.

We provide a list of methods to assist you getting back into your password cripple PC. I'm sure you have read them but it is good to review them here. That is as far as we will go in assisting you in getting back into your PC.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
            X