How do I upgrade my account priviliges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I upgrade my account priviliges

OK, first time posting....not sure if its the right place but we'll see. Theres no such thing as a stupid question right??....right??

I did the classic "changed Domain to Workgroup in w2k" and screwed myself royally. I found a thread in here when I searched google but cant locate it in the forums so I hope I'm posting this in the right place to post.

My question is .. as I can still log on through a user account, is there a nifty ploy to upgrade my account to a status whereby I can perform the basic, necessary maintenance tasks? (it wont even let me defragment the disk as it is)

The computer is only going to be used by father-in-law (70) to check mails so no fancy access is needed but if the wife finds out I've screwed up her computer there will be months of grief....

Re: How do I upgrade my account priviliges

Have you read or tried the suggestions listed here?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

yes, I have read through them and tried the Petter Nordahl option without success so far. I will keep trying if necessary, it just struck me that I may be trying to crack a walnut with a hammer.

Comment

Steve, have a read through this forum. I am sure there are posts on fixing your same problem. Sorry don't have time to search, really have to catch some zzzzzzz. I will have a look tomorrow (my time).
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X