Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Password in Window XP

Hi,

I have accidentally removed the administrator priviledge in my computer, now i cant login as administrator which i have given name as (usha) but password is null but the priviledge as administrator.

beside that i have 2 local user using my pc, but my problem now is i cant install any software as local user and also i have some important documents which is stored in the administrator login.

please i need help to recover my administrator settings,
    anyone can help me in tis regard

Re: Admin Password in Window XP

If you scroll do the Forum's main page, you would see the Forgot Administrator Password Forum. Have a read in here, especially the Stickey at the top of the page. Please feel free to post back with any questions you may have after reading and trying the suggested solutions.

Could a Mod please move this to the above mentioned forum. Thanks.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

thread moved.
      Marcel
      Technical Consultant
      Netherlands
      http://www.phetios.com
      http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
      "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
      "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Originally posted by vinjali
        Hi,

I have accidentally removed the administrator priviledge in my computer, now i cant login as administrator which i have given name as (usha) but password is null but the priviledge as administrator.

beside that i have 2 local user using my pc, but my problem now is i cant install any software as local user and also i have some important documents which is stored in the administrator login.

please i need help to recover my administrator settings,
        anyone can help me in tis regard
        On the login screen, hit CTRL + ALT + DEL twice fast... can you log in as first admin and change it in there?
        It's not a lot of help but it's a little...

Comment

hi there i need help getting into admin password i forgot so how would i get in

thanks
          jordan (i am not very good with computers)[

Comment

Hi Dumbass

Please read the stickies and do not hijack someone elses post. If you make a new topic with more information, we will try to help you.

What operating system are you running?
            What have you tried already (we have several tutorials on getting in)?

Tom
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X