Dell latitude 610 admin p/w...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell latitude 610 admin p/w...

Need to change the admin password on a Dell latitude 610. Using the nordahl-hagen p/w tool which has served well in the past, but when I run it on the latitiude 610, NO partitions are listed
    It is running XP pro, so I'm wondering what the problem is. Anyone had the same problem with dell latitude 610's before?

Re: Dell latitude 610 admin p/w...

Thanks for all the informative replies guys. Just to let you know that I got the problem sorted using active @ password changer. It was just one of the useful tools included on a extremely useful boot cd.

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 610 admin p/w...

Originally posted by Ash x
      Thanks for all the informative replies guys. Just to let you know that I got the problem sorted using active @ password changer. It was just one of the useful tools included on a extremely useful boot cd.
      I'm glad you got it sorted out -- within 24 hours of your first post! Your solution will be helpful if anyone else has the same problem.

Re Replies:
      I can't speak for other members but I found it was a very specific post, outwith my own experience hence IMHO no reply was better than "I can't help you but good luck" or similar. I'm sure other members also saw it (47 views) and if anyone had had the specific experience of Dell Latitude 610's they would have posted.

Tom
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X