Need help with tablet XP pc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with tablet XP pc

Ok I am trying not to be a lamer but I am stumped. I have signed up for the board and I think I have done a pretty thourogh search and found nothing that will help and no problem quite exatly like mine.And I am sure you have heard that also LOL. I aquired a tablet pc with windows xp tablet edition, it has no floppy, and I tried the methods I found on your site with a usb jump drive to no avail. I am sooo lost any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need help with tablet XP pc

Have you tried the USB drive in another system to make sure that it isn't the problem?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

What is the make and model of the tablet? I have three different types and all have no problem booting from a USB floppy.

Tom
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Its a Panosonic cf-18 toughbook, and its not a floppy drive its a usb memory stick I dont have another drive

Comment

Can you beg, borrow or steal another drive?

Tom
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I will work on that, I do have another laptop though.

Comment

Working...
            X