Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the status in the forum community re: password recovery / reset / override??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the status in the forum community re: password recovery / reset / override??

Been away from the forum for a few years. Can someone offer a synopsis of where y'all are in all this? Curious.
    Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Re: What is the status in the forum community re: password recovery / reset / overrid

I know I am only a thick atheist but I don't really undersand your question.

If I have physical access to a machine and I need to get into it them Mr Nordahl is my program of first choice. Others are used if Peter's program doesn't work but I have never had to use anything else in anger yet.

Does that answer you good ol' question?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
    X