No announcement yet.

Administrator Password Recovery

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrator Password Recovery

I am using windows 2003 server and i forgot my Administrator Password. I want to remover and recover my password by using USB Drive as i do not have any CD ROM available in office.

Kindly advice me if is there any sort of working software which through i can boot my USB drive to recover or remove the Administrator Password.

Thanks & Regards

Re: Administrator Password Recovery

Did you read Daniel's article on recovering Windows passwords?

Did you Google for products to do this? Searching for "boot usb recover windows 2003 password" gives a number of suggestions...

Is this a standalone / member server or a domain controller?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Administrator Password Recovery

Moved to "forgot password" forum
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **