Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot Admin Password (was: windows xp)

hello friend,

plz help me
    i forget my admin password how can i crack my admin password in win xp?

Re: windows xp

Moved to forgot password forum
    Please read the sticky there and tell us what you have tried already
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Forgot Admin Password (was: windows xp)

you could reinstall the operating system
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

This is easy ... use the password changer utility.. Download Hiren's BootCD 10.02 search it to google... I don't know if link is allowed here , i cant post this tools for u.. i HAVE it...

Comment

Originally posted by rexsniper View Post
          This is easy ... use the password changer utility.. Download Hiren's BootCD 10.02 search it to google... I don't know if link is allowed here , i cant post this tools for u.. i HAVE it...
          Nice friendly warning that applies to EVERYONE. Be very, very careful what you post about Hiren and similar "utility" CDs.

Thank you.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Just do a google search for "Windows password recovery." You're bound to find something, as "recovering" the local administrator password for a Windows PC that you have physical access to is a trivial matter (i.e. it is _too_ easy). I get the feeling that posting names of specific "utilities" is not allowed here, but the name of the one that I am fond of using starts with an 'o' and ends with a 'k.'

Comment

grittyminder: You mean Ophcrack I take it?

There's nothing wrong with linking to software, but it damned well better be legal. There's lots of "utility" CDs out there that are just barebones boot CDs with warez copies of retail software on them. THOSE we don't like, as that's piracy.
              ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

> grittyminder: You mean Ophcrack I take it?

Yes, LOL.

> There's nothing wrong with linking to software, but it damned well better be
                > legal. There's lots of "utility" CDs out there that are just barebones boot CDs
                > with warez copies of retail software on them. THOSE we don't like, as that's
                > piracy.

OK, thank's for the explanation. I wasn't sure if there was any forum rules that forbid the posting of names of/links to software like Ophcrack. You never know... (unless you read the forum rules, of course, but who does that? )

Comment

(unless you read the forum rules, of course, but who does that? )
                  Those who don't wish to be banned, that's who.
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
                    Those who don't wish to be banned, that's who.
                    there's rules ?
                    Last edited by biggles77; 14th July 2010, 05:26. Reason: Smilie needs a small p to work.
                    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Moderator note:
                      There are plenty of free utilities to reset passwords -- see the sticky at the top of this thread

We do not approve of links to specific 3rd party utilities as they tend to be for the personal gain of the poster.

Above thread edited
                      Tom Jones
                      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

Comment

Create a Windows password reset disk to reset your password, there are many tools to do this.

Comment

Working...
                        X