Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do not know password (was: need some help here)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do not know password (was: need some help here)

hello guys,
    I am having some problems with my laptop. I just bought a second hand laptop but I can't log in because I do not have the username and the password to access windows. I tried F9 right after I reboot the computer but it's not working.
    Thanks for saving me. I have windows XP.

Re: do not know (was: need some help here)

Please read the rules of the forum. This will instruct you on the proper title structure for threads as well as where to post.

Having said that, please check the stickies in this forum for password information.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: do not know (was: need some help here)

If you have the windows product key sticker, beg or borrow a copy of the correct version of windows and do a clean install. At least there will be no data to worry about and who knows what c*ap is on it at the moment!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X