No announcement yet.

guys i want help...pls if you could

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys i want help...pls if you could

hi guys...i want to seek your help by telling me that i putted the password on my administrator account and when i tried to check it if it works...i restarted my computer...[my windows is Windows XP Crystal 2008]...when i restarted the computer asked the password...the situation was the I didn't knew that it will ask the password in other password was in english and after restarting the windows language turned to Arabic...Now what ever i write in the password column it comes in i dont know how to tackle it....pls if you guys could help me...

"This is not a dream. Transmitting power is insufficient to reach your conscious mind, but this is not a dream."

Dear new user,

1) Welcome to the forums.

2) Read the forum rules.

3) Make sure next time you choose a better title for your thread. No, the title YOU chose is NOT a good title.

4) Read the forum rules, again. This time make sure you understand them.

5) Make sure you post enough information within the question. We do NOT want to go around guessing what you meant. No, although we CAN read minds, sadly the mindreader32.dll module was broken, so we need YOU to give us the relevant information.

6) Read the forum rules, again. This time without the loud music in the background.

7) You've got 2 weeks to consider your next post.

Verdict: User banned for 2 weeks.

"This is not a dream. We are using your brain's electrical system as a receiver. We are unable to transmit through conscious neural interference. You are receiving this broadcast as a dream. We are transmitting from the year one nine nine..." (John Carpenter / The Prince of Darkness)

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services