CANT LOGIN TO MY COMPUTER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANT LOGIN TO MY COMPUTER

Hopefully someone can help. Ok, lets see if I can explain all this at once.
    I have an HP NX9010 Laptop with Windows XP Professional. The Floppy drive does not work. The CD/DVD does not work. About a week ago, after I typed in my username and password, my desktop items would load but the text underneath them appeared to by extremely blury and black. Also, sometimes it would not even get to this point and automatically shut off. I removed the additional 512MB of Ram that I added thinking this might be bad but that didnt do anything. Yesterday my computer was running really slow so I thought I would do a system restore to see if that would help. When it re-loaded, the username and password / Domain screen popped up and I typed my password and it would not let me in. I could not remember the administrator password since I never use it. Anyways, I have already backed up everything on my computer so If I need to reload the operating system I could, however, my cd doesnt work. Can I buy an external CD player and just plug it in or is a driver going to need to be loaded? Can someone help me?

Format that computer will solve all your problems
    Speed will be increase and you will remember you password for sure
    MCSE w2k
    MCSA w2k - MCSA w2k MESSAGING
    MCDBA SQL2k

Comment

Working...
    X