Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP Password Recovering.

Hi,
    I need to know how I can recover a Fujitsu notebook password when CD does not boot. I can remove the Hard Disk drive and connect to different machine, I have no problem getting to the data, but I log on as guest or limited user privilege.
    Does anyone have any suggestion how I can reset the password remember computer cannot boot with external CD drive and I can log in only with limited Guest account?

Thanks in advance.
    evartan at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by biggles77; 1st February 2009, 14:47. Reason: Remove live email formatting

Re: Windows XP Password Recovering.

Originally posted by evartan View Post
    I can remove the Hard Disk drive and connect to different machine, I have no problem getting to the data, but I log on as guest or limited user privilege.
    So you're able to boot into the XP environment when it's connected to different hardware?

Boot from CD with the disk connected to the other machine? Or try booting from a floppy? Or USB pen drive?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
    X