Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help to use a password recovery cd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to use a password recovery cd.

Hi!! I recently brought a password recovery cd from Tweak-pc.com and have no clue how to do it. I downloaded a copy and burnt a cd and also requested that they send a hard copy in an event I downloaded and burnt the instruction wrong. I reset the computer to reboot from cd, and was surprised to see that the windows recovery program screen boot up....then nothing. Then it started itself again and did the whole cycle again. So I figured I did it wrong and waited approximately 13 days for my hardcopy to arrive. When it did, I tried it with the company's cd and it booted straight to Vista instead of loading to the Windows recovery program. I am a very frustrated newbie and any type of help, direction or advice will definately be appreciated!!!!

Re: Need help to use a password recovery cd.

Since we have absolutely NO IDEA what that CD's supposed to do, I'd talk to the people that made it for you.

If you'd like us to help you out with your computer, then you'd need to explain the problem in detail. What's going on, what OS do you have, etc. Have you tried out ANY of the password reset articles in the knowledgebase here?
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Oops, sorry. I forgot about the details. I am running Vista Premium Home and I cannot reset the administrator password to allow me to add programs to my home PC. I got online and brought TweakPC's Windows Password Recovery program to recover or reset my administrator password. They two ways of getting the program, download it through their web page or a hard copy. I did both. I followed all of the directions as described on their website to no avail. I did send them an e-mail with the necessary information in order for them to help me but never got any feedback. I think i'll just send this stuff back and get my money back.

Comment

If they won't support their own product, then attempting to get your money back would be the best idea.

As per the stickies, you may want to try this free CD:
        http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X