Lost Administrator Pw - Using peter nordahl offline NT Passw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Administrator Pw - Using peter nordahl offline NT Passw

I was very happy to find your site discussing how to reset a lost administrator password. I created the CD for the Offline NT Password and Registry editor. I tried it on a stand-alone Win2K Pro machine that I just happened to have lying around without an administrator password. It worked great! Thanks

I want to use on a Windows 2000 Server (Compaq Proliant 1850 with SCSI harddrives). I booted from CD and watched the blank/white scroll down. It stopped at the following:
    "mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all".

It now just sits there with the white line cursor flashing. Is this normal? How long should I wait before this is considered a failed situation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I looked for Peter Nordahl's email, but couldn't find it on the pages I used. I know you would prefer this question go there, but if you could help that would be great.

What is his email?

Thanks

Tony Santaniello

National Credit Group

516-992-5703 x11

Re: Lost Administrator Pw - Using peter nordahl offline NT P

Originally posted by santt
    I looked for Peter Nordahl's email, but couldn't find it on the pages I used. I know you would prefer this question go there, but if you could help that would be great.

What is his email?
    It's located at the very bottom of the pages on his Windows NT/2000/XP offline password editor website.

Comment

i to everybody
      i got a problem with the software described above

( sorry for my bad english )

i tryed to use that software on a server hp proliant with scsi hd and win 2000 server OS

that software didn't find any NT partition.

surelly the HD are with ntfs filesystem

i think thats probabily the software don't have the scsi controller driver.

it's possibile to put it into a new bootablo disk??

or can you tell me another software that can help me to recover the adminnistrator password on that server??

thank you so much
      bye

Comment

Hi Wixie,

I had to purchase ERD Commander Emergency Recovery. You can Google ERD Commander. It costs $299.00, but it was worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X