Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Server (Windows Server 2000)

Okay,
    My school has a windows server 2000. I want to be able get through the firewall. But I don't know how to gain administrative privledges to do that. SO. ALL comments about it will be welcome.

Sorry are you the administrator of this network or just some kid who wants to hack the network? If its the latter then unlucky! Wrong forum to be asking that sort of question...

If its the former then give us some more info about your set-up.
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

If you're just a kid that wants to get through and view blocked webpages. Try using LogMeIn and just access your computer at home and get to webpages that way. That's how I do it. It isn't as effective as having true unblocked access to the websites but, it's as close as you'll get. Most school admins lock down the network pretty tight. Besides, you'd be caught with any methods we'd tell you and you'd be up a creek without a paddle.

If you're an admin like tonyyeb said, "Give us some more info about your set-up."
      I was born naked in to this world. At my current age I now stand taller and have a passion for computers. I know too much for my own good but, I'm not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by John McClane
        If you're just a kid that wants to get through and view blocked webpages. Try using LogMeIn and just access your computer at home and get to webpages that way. "
        Blocked that about 2 months ago! Lol!
        Server 2000 MCP
        Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

My school still has it open. It just goes to show you. Us admins, we ain't stupid. *High Five to Tonyyeb*
          I was born naked in to this world. At my current age I now stand taller and have a passion for computers. I know too much for my own good but, I'm not complaining.

Comment

Working...
          X