Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi all! I found a complete free windows password reset tool.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all! I found a complete free windows password reset tool.

you can find it on http: // www. pcloginnow. com

I can use it to reset my Vista password. it looks like a software based on linux live cd.

This tool has some funny functions. It can promote a simple user as an administrator. Woo.... I like it!
    Last edited by danielp; 5th August 2008, 22:14.

Re: hi all! I found a complete free windows password reset tool.

CAUTION

This post has the hallmarks of spam/spyware
    "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Interesting. I removed the link to the tool's site, just to be on the safe side. However, looking at what they say, the tool is supposed to be totally free. I cannot test it myself right now, but if I hear from people that it works and that it doesn't do nasty things to their computer, I will add it to the tools section.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

a quick search reveals that austin.adams is possiblly a developer for said product.

so "hi all! I found a complete free windows password reset tool." would be an odd way to announce a product that you develop.

Could just that marketing skills need polish or a loaded program.

Mr. austin.adams care to comment?
        "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Hi, Lior_S . I though this thing is funny and share it with others.
          my norton antivirus did not notify me any issue on this website.

Others also found this software is funny . here is a evidence:
          http :// www. raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/07/12/how-to-change-a-windows-xp-limited-user-account-into-a-computer-administrator/
          Last edited by austin.adams; 6th August 2008, 02:59.

Comment

No offense intended or anything, just when you post your first post as a recommendation to a site, we take it with alot of salt and vaccines.

I must admit that it does look like an awesome tool and I may add it to my tool belt.

in any case, here some more details.
            pcloginnow is listed as a project on sourceforge. One of the developers, actually the only developer is austinadams008.
            Is that just a coincidence?? it could be. :shrug:

and norton sucks......

Comment

My AVG on my Vista has detected it as a Trojan and a Dialer.
              I am not suggesting that in fact it is but just use with caution especially if you don't have any up-to-date AV (Or nothing at all).

Cheers
              Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

This is silly.
                Mods requested to cleanup.

I do not use AV on my personal machine

Comment

Originally posted by Lior_S View Post

I do not use AV on my personal machine
                  You must like fixing things then
                  I bet you Mr Austin would love it if you install the PasswordViewer in your machine

Ta
                  Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

This has gone offtopic. Thread closed until the virus infection can be verified.
                    1 1 was a racehorse.
                    2 2 was 1 2.
                    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by austin.adams View Post
                      Hi, Lior_S . I though this thing is funny and share it with others.
                      my norton antivirus did not notify me any issue on this website.

Others also found this software is funny . here is a evidence:
                      http :// www. raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/07/12/how-to-change-a-windows-xp-limited-user-account-into-a-computer-administrator/
                      "Funny"??? What's so funny about it?

Thread closed and user banned.
                      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
                      X