Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot Password on Kingston 1GB Pendrive Using Data Traveller Elite Privacy [Was: hi]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot Password on Kingston 1GB Pendrive Using Data Traveller Elite Privacy [Was: hi]

hello sir iam using kingston 1gb pendrive it has data traveller elite privacy.i lost my password for this pen drive.how can i get that password. plz can u help me. it has important data it is very important to me.plz help me

Re: hi

Originally posted by pandu284 View Post
    hello sir iam using kingston 1gb pendrive it has data traveller elite privacy.i lost my password for this pen drive.how can i get that password. plz can u help me. it has important data it is very important to me.plz help me
    You can't. They make them impossible to get into unless you have the password; the password is not stored on the key or in fact anywhere. When you type the password to get into the key, it is modified using a "one way" encryption routine and the result is compared with what IS on the key. If they match, it starts decrypting.

I'm sorry but if you don't find the password your key is just a useless piece of plastic.

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
    X