forgot password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot password

Guys, if anyone can provide help, will be hightly appreciated. I just installed a new hard disk on my Dell Lap Top, installed back office, etc ... The thing is that I do not recall what my initial password is. I CAN NOT GOT FARTHER THATN THE INITIAL PAGE. I have the Lap Top in front of me, have tried so many options to gain access, but havenot. IS there any other solution from having everything reinstalled back again?
    Last edited by victor; 4th February 2008, 15:25. Reason: make it clearer

Re: forgot password

And what precisely has this got to do with Microsoft Outlook?

Reported for move to FORGOT PASSWORD forum
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Astonished!

How can it be that my son get into the computer without knowing the password. I'd like to be aware. And the password if there is one ...

Comment

Re: Astonished!

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        How can it be that my son get into the computer without knowing the password. I'd like to be aware. And the password if there is one ...
        We don't know. Why don't you tell us?

Oh, and next time, please don't hijack a thread, open your own.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Problems with your post

Originally posted by victor View Post
          Guys, if anyone can provide help, will be hightly appreciated. I just installed a new hard disk on my Dell Lap Top, installed back office, etc ... The thing is that I do not recall what my initial password is. I CAN NOT GOT FARTHER THATN THE INITIAL PAGE. I have the Lap Top in front of me, have tried so many options to gain access, but havenot. IS there any other solution from having everything reinstalled back again?
          1) Please use a better topic description next time. You can't expect people to guess what your question is about when using such a topic.

2) More information is needed if you want us to help you. Please see:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

3) Read the welcome notes, then after performing the described procedures, if you still have a question, come back to us.
          Cheers,

Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
          X