Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed to recover my windows2000 administrator password,,,,,,

hiiiiiiiiiii to all of you,

i ahve lost my administrator password and i dont want to foramt n reinstall my windows 2000 because my all important data are stored in my documents and desktop so plz help me can anyone know the password recovery tool of administrator's account for windows2000,,,,,,,,,,

plz help me

i have made my presentation for seminaar and i have to prepare for giving speech on my project all file and folders are in desktop and my documents of administrator so plz help me ?????

is there any tool that can recover my lost password without foramating the sysytem,,,,,,

thanz in advance

Re: help needed to recover my windows2000 administrator password,,,,,,

Have you searched the forum or the knowledgebase first?
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: help needed to recover my windows2000 administrator password,,,,,,

There used to be a Linux boot disk that you could boot up to and change the password, but I have forgot what the name of it is.

Wait, just looked it up. It's called the Offline NT pw & regedit bootdisk. I used it a couple of times and it worked pretty good.

Be careful while using it. It's a very powerful program. Make sure you follow their instructions exactly. so that you don't end up using incorrectly and fouling up your computer.
      MCITP:SA, MCSA 2003, MCP, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security+

Comment

Working...
      X