No announcement yet.

novell client login problems

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• novell client login problems

I am trying to use a computer that uses Novell Client logins for security. The computer is attached to a piece of equipment at work and has not been used for a while. It seems that the Administrator password doesn't work anymore. Most of the people who used the equipment have moved on and no-one remembers any other username/password combinations.
    I can't get passed the login page to do anything and I'm no computer whizz. Our computing services dept is snowed under and won't be able to help for a while. Is there anything simple I can do to by-pass this? I expect not as its meant for security but if anyone has any suggestions?........................
    I know this forum mostly talks about windows passwords but any advice is welcome

Re: novell client login problems

Wow Novell -- haven't seen that for a while. Anyhow, doing a quick shows some things that may help. Let us know how it goes.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.