Admin Password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Password

My company's staff had left the company but the change the normal user to limited account and the admin user have a password and cannot be change. Is there any way to get the password as the admin site had a lot of company stuff.

Thanks

Re: Admin Password

What operating system?
    Domain or Workgroup?
    Any other accounts with admin access?

What tips from the main site have you tried already?

Basically its very simple (and spelled out in the forum rules). The more relevant information you give us, the more we can help you. At the moment its at the "My car makes a funny noise" level.....

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Is the pc the staff is using. He had set the current account to "limited access" so I unable to install program or do any admin stuff. Try to change the use account type to admin but cannot cos only admin can change the account type.
      So need help.

Comment

Read Ossian's post again and supply the requested (and more) information.

Failure to answer questions or supply information about your system etc, will result in your post being ignored.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X