Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost password Windows 2003 Server

hi,

i have win 2003 server. i dont have local administrator & domain administrator password. even it's not showing that login to local computer "this computer" option. please give me better solution as soon as possible

Re: win 2003 domain password reset tool required

Originally posted by niranjank View Post
    hi,

i have win 2003 server. i dont have local administrator & domain administrator password. even it's not showing that login to local computer "this computer" option. please give me better solution as soon as possible
    YO, dude !!
    How is this related to this thread? Why did you post this here and not in the 2003 Server forum? Or in the Forgot Administrator Password forum?
    You need to read the forum rules, and act according to them.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

Re: win 2003 domain password reset tool required

Originally posted by niranjank View Post
      hi,

How hard is it to follow some rules.

It's people like you who cannot read and follow rules that cause so much grief within an online community such as this.

Reported to forum Mods for correct action.
      Last edited by biggles77; 15th March 2007, 09:41. Reason: Corrective action.

Comment

Re: Lost password Windows 2003 Server

@niranjank:

This a Domain Controller??

You need to give a lot more info if you expect any help AND you first need to do your homework searching and reading some of the posts in this forum as well as the main site:

http://www.petri.com/forgot_administrator_password.htm

and

http://www.petri.com/reset_domain_ad...er_2003_ad.htm

Come back after that with some well formed questions with enough info on your setup and what you've tried and we'll see what we can offer.
        Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
        X