No announcement yet.

Unable to rstore admin pass

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to rstore admin pass

Make a long story short :

All users were deleted and the Administrator password is unknown.
    Tried : CTRL + Alt+ Del , doesn't work (the first trick - C+A+D at the welcome screen )
    Any boot cd created by the "Free Tools" such as Password Recovery and the "Petter Nordahl-Hagen Registry editor"
    (ye, I tried something else : windows XP Pro installation - boots from CD,all other CDs are ignored)
    therefor any password cracking from
    couldn't work.
    This is a DELL Inspiration 1100 lap
    With a Windows XP Pro
    It is my Lithograpuy teacher's, therefor installation can not be doen.
    I'm tring to download ERD commander, yet I'm not sure it will boot from it...
    Any idea or to through the damn thing out of the balcony ?

Unhappy Atzile
    Last edited by atzile; 28th February 2007, 22:08.

Re: Unable to rstore admin pass

I vote you "through the damn thing from the balcony" -- will make the computer run very fast @ 9.8 m/s^2 till it hits the ground

Tried : CTRL + Del + Alt, doesn't work

Any boot cd doesn't boot from CD
    (ye, I tried something else : windows XP Pro installation - boots from CD)
    So you can't boot from CD but the WXP Pro CD boots?

LOGON.SCR doesn't work any more (as stated in the article) and doesn't require a boot from CD therefore no "therefore"

Please repost with clarifications and we'll be more than happy to help.

Slam a bunch of contradictory thoughts together and it makes this very painful for all of us.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.