No announcement yet.

White cursur top left corner when trying to run programs to wipe admin password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White cursur top left corner when trying to run programs to wipe admin password

Please can somebody help?

I have tried to use www.loginrecovery.com and Offline NT Password & Registry Editor (v060213 - February 2006) but keep getting a white cursor in the top left hand corner of the screen.
    This remains for some time before windows goes ahead and boots up.

What am i doing wrong??

I know there is a note in this forum somewhere that described the same problem and explains how to get round it but i cannot find it now that i am looking for it!

Also, i tried to boot for the floppy drive but am unable - no option in the bios either to allow this, just HDD or CD

All help / advice would be useful on this topic as well as which program to use

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this

Re: White cursur top left corner when trying to run programs to wipe admin password

Are you able to boot off any CD / DVD? Windows CD or ???

Do you have another machine available where you can mount this drive as a slave?

Is this a name-brand machine or a pieces-and-parts one (if so, what kind of m'board / BIOS)?

Is it a USB floppy or an internal one?

etc....
    Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
    X