How to Burn password Recovery with Nero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Burn password Recovery with Nero

I download the loginrecovery zip onto my desktop and then use Nero to burn it onto a CD. I then go to use it and doesn't read the CD. I'm guessing that I'm not burning it correctly.

Running Windows XP Home

Okay, I also tried burning Petter Nordahl-Hagen's Offline NT Password & Registry Editor after I saved it to my desktop. I get an error message of filename not received when I try to run the CD.

Any help would help, yes, I now realize that I posted this in the wrong place, but please can anyone throw this dog a bone and help out???

Thank you
    mak345
    Last edited by mak345; 26th January 2007, 04:53. Reason: more info included

Re: How to Burn password Recovery with Nero

moved.....
    Marcel
    Technical Consultant
    Netherlands
    http://www.phetios.com
    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

You did unzip it and burn the ISO, correct?

To burn an ISO in Nero, skip the SmartStart program and load "Nero Burning ROM". Cancel the "New Compilation" dialog and select "Recorder\Burn Image" From there on you should be fine.
      Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Or,

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...+in+nero&meta=
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Many of those links are for olddddd versions of Nero. I have 6.6.1.4. If your version is close, try Recorder\Burn Image off the menu before getting confused by Google.
          Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

The screens for the older versions may be a bit different but it should give the OP some idea of what to do.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
            X