Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gain full admin rights on a laptop (was: Password)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gain full admin rights on a laptop (was: Password)

I logon to a network with my laptop on a regular basis. I'm not the administrator of the network. I would like to remove some items from my computer (no illegal purpose) but I can't access everything because I don't have administrator right. Is it possible to gain fulle access to my laptop so I can check and remove the necessary items? Thanks.

Re: Password

Originally posted by krieke View Post
    I logon to a network with my laptop on a regular basis. I'm not the administrator of the network. I would like to remove some items from my computer (no illegal purpose) but I can't access everything because I don't have administrator right. Is it possible to gain fulle access to my laptop so I can check and remove the necessary items? Thanks.
    I take it this is a work machine? Go to your IT group and ask them for help. Mucking with the laptop will just get you in trouble or fired.
    Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Re: Password

Krieke,

Please read the forum rules before you post. One of them talks about choosing a right title for your thread.

Banned for 2 weeks.

I am not playing games here guys. You want to be a part of us? You play by MY rules. Am I clear?
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
      X