Lost admin pswd!!! need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost admin pswd!!! need help

I recently recieved a used windows XP office version and the previous owners put a password on the Administrators account. The only account I have access to is a non administrative account and wont let me install anything on the computer or change any passwords. Its is impossible to contact the prevoius owner of the computer so that means I cant get the password. All I need is to completly restart my computer. There are no files I to keep on it. Please help as soon as possible I can only pay bills online and I need to install quickbooks fast but I cant.

Re: Lost admin pswd!!! need help

Wrong forum
    Moved to lost admin password
    PLEASE READ THE STICKY first
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Lost admin pswd!!! need help

So reinstall Windows from CD -- whatever came with the laptop.
      Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
      X