Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Allocation error occur when i try to reset password

Hi all,

I forget admin password for windows 2003, and when I try to reset password this error message appear "Memory Allocation Error", could you help me to find the reason and the solution because I need to reset password asap.

thank you all,

Re: Memory Allocation error occur when i try to reset password

Please, Can any genious help me?

Comment

It becomes very difficult to help (or to want to help) when you give so little information.

Believe it or not, we can not read your mind.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please try again and be patient, many people will be away for the holidays.

Buon Natale
      Last edited by rvalstar; 22nd December 2006, 22:31. Reason: typo
      Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you rvalstar for passing and reading this, My problem is I've windows 2003 and I set password then I forget what is the last password I put then I read the article in this forum for reset the password, I try to do then,when I choose search for SAM, suddenly, the progam stopped and this error message displayed "Memory Allocation Error",
        the question: why this message displayed and how I can reset the password and I can't remeber the password.

I hope this time is clear the question.
        thank again rvalstar.

Comment

You need to give more info on what article you have read and the steps you have taken to get to this error message.
          Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

I read this article http://www.petri.com/forgot_administ...assword.htm#20and I download the 3rd party software which exist in this site http://www.loginrecovery.com/
            but the program stopped and the error message displayed.

Comment

Have you tried anything else? I just tried loginrecovery's boot CD on XP and found it worked but did not produce a complete enough hash to go forward. Won't get around to trying same on W2K3 for a few days.

There are many other solutions if you are on the "hash" plan.

I found "cain and able", http://www.oxid.it/cain.html, to be an interesting program though it needs to access the SAM from a working OS. You could possibly mount the disk as a slave or try something like BartPE.

Realize, once you have a hash it may be difficult to resolve especially if the password is at all complex.

Have you looked at any of the solutions that claim to be able to reset your password. Some claim to be W2K3 compatible.

As stated below, no implied warranty. Please back up your system (in a recovery tested way).
              Last edited by rvalstar; 26th December 2006, 12:06. Reason: spelling
              Cheers,

Rick

Comment

Working...
              X