Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot Pass!! (was: IM DESPRATE FOR HELP!!!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot Pass!! (was: IM DESPRATE FOR HELP!!!!)

A few days ago on my computer i reset my admins password. Ofcourse i forgot it.(enbarising) I also cant understand my hint eather.(Also Enbarising ). I have a limited acount on the computer that i can get onto but i cant do anything on that thing.

Ive gone to about 12 different sites and downloaded 12 different programs and downloaded probebly 12 different viruses but i dont care i really want to get onto my computer. Please if anyone knows how i can recover it please help.

oh and yes ive read all the articles in the sticky. most of them dont make sence or dont work. Maybe someone could help me understand more what some of the articles.

Email me at: [email protected]

Thank you all,
    Unknown
    Last edited by untouchedninja; 12th December 2006, 03:42. Reason: left some things out

Re: Forgot Pass!!IM DESPRATE FOR HELP!!!!

a few days ago u resetted ur admin password and you forgot ?
    why not reset it again?
    Just another MCP

Comment

Visit the following link, you will have useful information:
      http://www.petri.com/forgot_administrator_password.htm

Best regards,
      Mostafa
      Best regards,
      Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ofcourse i forgot it.(enbarising) I also cant understand my hint eather.(Also Enbarising ). I have a limited acount on the computer that i can get onto but i cant do anything on that thing.
        Personally I think the clue is in the question... Is this really a system admin who "forgot" his password? Or someone trying to get into a system which has recently been restricted?

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

The articles are step by step guides. If you do not have the experience or knowledge to follow them, get someone who does to do it or you could make a major mess of your system.

You want to tell us the operating system and network environment?
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Notice!

"This is not a dream. Transmitting power is insufficient to reach your conscious mind, but this is not a dream."

------------------------------------------------------

Dear new user,

1) Welcome to the forums.

2) Read the forum rules.

3) Make sure next time you choose a better title for your thread. No, the title YOU chose is NOT a good title.

4) Read the forum rules, again. This time make sure you understand them.

5) Make sure you post enough information within the question. We do NOT want to go around guessing what you meant. No, although we CAN read minds, sadly the mindreader32.dll module was broken, so we need YOU to give us the relevant information.

6) Read the forum rules, again. This time without the loud music in the background.

7) You've got 2 weeks to consider your next post.

Verdict: User banned for 2 weeks. Thread closed.

------------------------------------------------------

"This is not a dream. We are using your brain's electrical system as a receiver. We are unable to transmit through conscious neural interference. You are receiving this broadcast as a dream. We are transmitting from the year one nine nine..." (John Carpenter / The Prince of Darkness)
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
            X