No announcement yet.

Login Recovery error message

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Recovery error message

Hi everyone. This is my first post, so please bare with me. I have forgotten my administrator password so I went to, followed the instructions, and put the cd rom in the computer I need the information for. (I also purchased the priority version so I could get the information faster). But when I went to submit the text (Step 3 - CD Image) 1. first the box won't allow me to type it exactly as the example indicates and 2. when I submit it takes me to this address:, but I get this Cannot find server error. So I have never been able to submit the information to get my administrator password and I didn't see anything to indicate where I put my activation code.

Please help : )
    Thank you

Re: Login Recovery error message

If you have paid for the service, I would be contacting whoever you paid the service for.

Otherwise, you could try the other options listed in this Forum.
    Departed: 23rd December 2015

I also used loginrecovery recently. I had no problem - didn't use the "priority" service, got nearly instantaneous results anyway. ALthough the results didn't help me - said that there was some kind of enormous encryption being used, and that it would take a supercomputer weeks to get the results. So I'd suggest trying the free version, see if that helps.

Of course the site could just be down for a moment. It happens.

Oh - entering the text - what characters are the problems? I had to back up and try again one one or two ocassions while typing in the characters - they just entered wrong for some reason.

With loginrecovery and the CD method, you need to type your results in the text box at the bottom of this page:

Don't forget that email address. Even if they don't email you back, you can use it to check status here:

Note I believe this site has only run the Rainbow Crack tables for A-Z and 0-9. If you get the "supercomputer" message, I believe it indicates special characters were used in your password (the site couldn't match the Hash).

There is a freeby out there from

The actual entry screen is here:

As always no implied warranty of any kind nor do I condone these kinds of services for unauthorized and/or illegal purposes.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.