• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stubborn Deepfreeze

Hy there!
    I have a little problem here.
    As I mentioned in the new members section,here it goes:
    The IT classes in our high-school are somewhat...annoying?
    We are forced to use limited user accounts,which can't do much as you all know.The torture is unbearable! All the PCs there have YM 5.0 (which is so "new" it doesn't even connect to the server) and a crooked Windows 2000 Server which won't let us access about 80% of web content(Weight phrase limit exceeded,Banned extension,Access denied etc.).Now the second part I can live with,but the first has got to go.
    I tryed using Austrumi,but all the PCs there have Deepfreeze installed.It worked to reset the limited user account's password but not the Administrator's password.
    I think Deepfreeze is at fault here.
    Is there any way to by-pass it or something?
    Oh,and I did try setting SYSKEY to 0(disable) but even after writing the changes to the HDD,after the restart,SYSKEY was up-and-running just like before.
    I've been trying to by-pass the limited accounts for about a year now.Even spent the last week-end(which was two days ago) testing and testing various software(including the ones from the Petri.co.il homepage) but none of them worked.
    I hope you guys can help me with this.I will owe you one,big time!
    Love&Peace!

Re: Stubborn Deepfreeze

You're stepping on a thin line here. Thread locked, we do not endorse cracking/hacking or breaking into other people's computers.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
    X